Terms and conditions
1. We are KeyNest Services Limited a company registered in England under company number 10024536 whose registered address is 5th Floor, First Central 200, 2 lakeside drive, London NW10 7FQ (“we”/ “us”/ “our”).
2. We own and operate the website keynest.com(including its sub-domain secure.keynest.com) (“KeyNest”).
3. This agreement applies as between a user of KeyNest (“you”/ “your”) and us.
4. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) is deemed to occur upon your first use of KeyNest, upon signing up for an online KeyNest account (“Account”), upon registering your keys with KeyNest (“Registration”) and upon you requesting a KeyNest code for your keys (“Collection Code”). By continuing to use KeyNest you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 16.
5. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using KeyNest immediately.
6. No part of KeyNest is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. An order made by you through your Account constitutes a contractual offer to us and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon us either sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled or upon dispatch of your Registration code (“Registration Code”) or upon dispatch of a Collection Code.
7. These Terms apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
What we do
8. We are an online platform where you can generate an access code for your keys, a Collection Code, so that you can store them at one of our KeyNest supported third party locations (“Location(s)”) and so that these can be collected by someone who provides the Location with your Collection Code (be that you or a third party selected by you and provided with your Collection Code).
9. To use KeyNest you are required to create an Account which will contain certain details. By continuing to use KeyNest and upon creating an Account you represent and warrant that:
a. You are over 16 years old;
b. all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
c. you have permission to submit such information where permission may be required; and
d. you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
10. Sharing of Accounts is not permitted unless we expressly authorise it in writing.
11. You are required to keep your Account details confidential and must not reveal your username and password to anyone. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
12. If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact us immediately to suspend your Account. Please be aware that due to the instantaneous nature of the Collection Code delivery, pending or completed purchases cannot be cancelled.
13. When choosing your username you are required to adhere to these Terms. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
14. Please note that for security reasons and due to the nature of our services we do not take the full address of any of your properties when registering your Account.
15. To be able to store your keys at a Location you will first need to register the specific keys with us through your Account.
16. You will be able to assign a name to your keys. For cybersecurity reasons you should not use any details which may uniquely identify your keys and their use (e.g. your exact address etc.)
17. Once you receive your Registration Code you will be able to take your keys to the selected Location. On your initial drop off for the keys at the Location our KeyNest fob will be attached to your keys.
18. The keyfob will at all times be owned by us. We reserve our right to request you to return our keyfob at our request, upon demand and within 24 hours of being put on notice of such request. Upon Registration you warrant to us that you will keep the keyfob in a good condition.
19. For security reasons you should not have any identifying objects or marks on your keys (e.g. keyrings etc). This includes any name allocated to the keys or unique identifiers being on the keys including but not limited to keytags, attachments, markings and colours.
20. To store your keys at a Location, following Registration, you agree that you will purchase a Collection Code from us through KeyNest to collect your keys.
21. The keys must be stored at the same location that you have selected on KeyNest. We are not responsible if you or someone who has your keys takes your keys to the wrong location. You are responsible for ensuring that the correct location is identified and selected prior to placing an order for a Collection Code.
Release of keys
22. The Location will release the key(s) to anyone who provides them with your Collection Code (be that you or a third party selected by you and provided with your Collection Code). Such process may be amended from time to time.
23. Any images, descriptive matter or advertising supplied by us and any descriptions or illustrations contained on KeyNest are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of our services described in them. They shall not form part of an agreement or have any contractual force.
24. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of services offered by KeyNest correspond to our actual services, we are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct services, not different services altogether.
25. We do not represent or warrant that all services will be available.
26. At all times the only service we provide to you is the automatic generation of a unique access code, the Collection Code, through which KeyNest can be used to enable access to your keys from a third party location.
27. We are not responsible for the storage of your keys at the Locations which are at all times administered and run by third parties.
28. At all times you remain responsible for anyone to whom you provide the Collection Code or allow access to your keys. You must take appropriate precautions and follow normal safety guidelines. Disclosure of your Collection Code to anyone is done so at your own risk and you are, at all times, responsible for the safety of your keys, property and self.
29. You accept and agree that we have no liability in respect of any loss, damage or injury suffered as a result of the disclosure of your Collection Code and access to your keys.
30. When using our services you assume all risk including, and without limitation, any use or misuse of your keys by a third party.
32. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties harmless for any claims, causes of action, debts, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) relating to or arising, directly or indirectly, out of claims and all losses following any use or misuse of your Collection Code.
33. Storage of your keys at a Location is subject to availability. If a selected location has reached its capacity for the storage of keys, they are not obliged to take receipt of your key(s).
34. The Location reserves its right to refuse to accept any key at any time.
35. We are not at any time responsible for any Location including without limitation it being open at a specific time or on a specific day. We endeavour to keep KeyNest up to date with standard opening times of the Locations but the opening times of the Locations are outside of our control.
36. We shall have the right to make any changes to our services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the services. In such circumstances we shall not notify you.
Price and payment
37. Any price advertised or quotation given by us shall not constitute an offer. All pricing information on KeyNest is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated periodically.
38. Payment for a Collection Code must be completed before we provide you with a Collection Code.
39. In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for a Collection Code and us processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
40. All prices on KeyNest are inclusive of VAT.
41. Payments to KeyNest are administered through a third party payment site which is integrated into KeyNest. We have no control over or liability for the third party payment site. To pay for a Collection Code you will be automatically directed to a third party payment website (“Payment Website”). By proceeding to make payment through the Payment Website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Payment Website.
42. We will only make a refund of a Collection Code fee in our absolute discretion.
43. You are at all times responsible for ensuring that you select the correct Location.
44. Collection Codes are only available for instant download and are valid immediately. When purchasing a Collection Code you confirm that you understand that the contract cannot be cancelled.
45. All purchases of Collection Codes are final and all fees non-refundable.
46. We do, however, reserve the right, at our utter discretion, to make full or partial refunds on Collection Codes.
47. Your order is an offer to us to buy the requested Collection Code. We only accept your order once we receive confirmation from the third party payment platform that your payment has been successful.
48. In light of the nature of the Collection Code this will be delivered to you within the statutory cancellation period. Before purchase of a Collection Code you have confirmed that:
a. You have expressly consented to the Collection Code being delivered within the statutory cancellation period; and
b. That you acknowledge and understand that your right to cancel the contract for the Collection Code has been lost.
49. Once your order for a Collection Code has been accepted by us, unless you have opted out we will send you a confirmation email with details of your order, a copy of these Terms and confirmation that you have lost your right to cancel the contract within the statutory ‘cooling off’ period (“the Contract”).
50. Once we have sent you the Contract there will be a binding contract between you and us.
51. If we, for any reason, do not accept your order, in normal circumstances no payment shall be taken. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to an order that is not accepted by us will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
52. By registering for an Account and purchasing a Collection Code from us you agree that we can send you the Contract by email.
53. You shall:
a. ensure that any information you provide to us is complete and accurate;
b. co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Collection Codes;
c. provide us with such information and materials as we may reasonably require in order to supply the Collection Code, and ensure that such information is accurate and not misleading;
d. at all times be responsible for the safety of your keys including at any time whilst they are at a Location, (this includes ensuring that your keys are free of any unique identifiers, including but not limited to, keyrings, attachments, markings and colours). You are aware that there is a risk that your keys, your property and you or the occupant of your property may be at risk of theft, damage or harm (or similar) as a result of using the service.
e. ensure that the key(s) is dropped at the correct Location which matches the Location on the Collection Code;
f. keep the details of your Collection Code secure and;
g. at your own risk, disclose the details of your Collection Code accurately.
54. For the avoidance of doubt you remain responsible for any keys, data, material or information that you submit to us.
55. You warrant that you have all necessary permission for any third party material that you submit to us. You warrant that such permission includes the supply of such material to us.
56. You hereby indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, damages, penalties, costs, losses, liabilities and expenses of any kind and whether in tort or contract, threatened, claimed or awarded against or otherwise incurred by us arising out of or in connection with a breach of clause 53 of these Terms.
57. If performance of our obligations under the Contract is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by you or failure by you to perform any relevant obligation (“Default”)
a. We shall, without limiting our other rights or remedies, have the right to suspend performance of the services until you remedy the Default, and to rely on the Default to relieve us from the performance of any of our obligations to the extent the Default prevents or delays our performance of any of our obligations;
b. We shall not be liable for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by you arising directly or indirectly from our failure or delay to perform any of our obligations; and
c. You shall reimburse us on written demand for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by us arising directly or indirectly from the Default.
Acceptable use policy
58. You may only use KeyNest in a manner that is lawful and that complies with these Terms. Specifically:
a. you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
b. you must not use KeyNest in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
c. you must not use KeyNest to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
d. you must not use KeyNest in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
ii. When submitting any user content (or communicating in any other way using KeyNest), you must not submit, communicate or otherwise do anything that:
a. is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
b. promotes violence;
c. promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
d. discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
e. is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
f. is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive;
g. is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
h. misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included within this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 58.ii);
i. implies any form of affiliation with KeyNest where none exists;
j. infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
k. is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
iii. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to KeyNest if you materially breach the provisions of this these Terms. Specifically, we may take one or more of the following actions:
a. suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access KeyNest;
b. remove any content submitted by you that violates these Terms;
c. issue you with a written warning;
d. take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
e. take further legal action against you as appropriate;
f. disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary;
g. any other actions which we deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful); and/or
h. if necessary direct the Location to retain keys and not allow access to the keys until the situation has been resolved.
iv. We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that we may take in response to breaches of these Terms.
Intellectual property of our website
59. Any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer or otherwise that appears on or forms part of KeyNest unless uploaded by you, is our property or that of our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use KeyNest you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
60. You hereby licence us to use any information that you supply to us for use in accordance with generating a Collection Code or allowing a third party Location to perform their services.
61. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use any material from KeyNest unless otherwise indicated on KeyNest or unless given express written permission to do so by us.
Links to other websites
62. KeyNest may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on KeyNest does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this website
63. Those wishing to place a link to KeyNest on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.keynest.co.uk without our prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires our express permission. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Termination and cancellation
64. Either us or you may terminate your Account. If we terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
65. If we terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of services will not commence.
66. We reserve the right to cancel orders or payments without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment or commencing services provision.
67. If you terminate your Account any non-completed orders or payments will be cancelled. Any refunds under this clause will be at our discretion.
70. We make no warranty or representation that KeyNest will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our service or services.
71. No part of KeyNest is intended to constitute advice and no part of KeyNest should be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
72. No part of KeyNest is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
Viruses, malware and security
73. Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that KeyNest is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are advised to take responsibility for your own security, that of your personal details and computers.
74. We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that KeyNest is
i. secure and free from viruses and other malware. We do not, however, guarantee that KeyNest is secure or free from viruses or other malware and accept no liability in respect of the same.
ii. You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
iii. You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via KeyNest.
iv. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of KeyNest, the server on which KeyNest is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to KeyNest.
v. You must not attack KeyNest by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
vi. By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 74 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use KeyNest will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Changes to the service and these terms and conditions
75. We reserve the right to change KeyNest, its content or these Terms at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms from the first time you use KeyNest following the changes. If we are required to make any changes to Terms by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
Availability of the website
76. KeyNest and our services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that KeyNest or our services will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
77. We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of KeyNest resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of liability
78. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of KeyNest, our services or any information contained therein.
79. KeyNest is intended for non-commercial use only. If you are a commercial user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
80. Whilst the storage of your keys at the Location is at all times under the direction, control and terms of a third party we may, at our discretion and as a goodwill gesture, replace any keys which have been lost or damaged up to a maximum value of £100 including VAT.
81. You use our services and KeyNest at your own risk.
82. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
83. In the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms.
84. In the event that any party to these Terms fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous terms and conditions
85. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Third party rights
86. Nothing in these Terms shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and us.
87. All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
88. We may from time to time send you information about our services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click unsubscribe in the email.
Law and jurisdiction
89. These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and you and us agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. This policy (together with our Terms (hyperlink) and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This policy uses the same definitions as set out in our Terms.
3. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting KeyNest you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
4. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is KeyNest Services Limited of 17 Bergholt Mews, London, NW1 0BH.
5. Our nominated representatives for the purpose of the Act are Marc Figueras and Florian Hoven.
Information we may collect from you
6. We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by subscribing for an Account on KeyNest (our site), by using our KeyNest store app, by submitting content to us and by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use KeyNest, order a Registration Code or Collection Code, and when you report a problem with KeyNest. The information you give us may include your name, parts of your address, e-mail address and phone number. We do not obtain any financial or credit card information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
i. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
ii. information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
a. Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· to carry out our services;
· to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information similar to what you have previously purchased. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
· to notify you about changes to our service; and
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
b. Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· to administer KeyNest and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve KeyNest to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of KeyNest, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep KeyNest safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
c. Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
10. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
11. We use the following cookies:
a. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of KeyNest. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of KeyNest, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
b. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around KeyNest when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way KeyNest works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
c. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to KeyNest. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
d. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to KeyNest, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make KeyNest and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
12. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
These cookies help us to understand how people are using our website. This includes recording how people get to our website, how often they visit and which parts of the site they go to. Collecting this information helps us improve our website and ensure it is meeting your needs. No personal information is collected by these cookies.
To find out more about the Google Analytics service, see the pagehttp://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
These cookies are essential for the secure operation of this site to identify the same session across postbacks and verify a visitor’s identity in order to prevent fraud.
User authentication cookies
These cookies are used to authenticate and remember your user details.
14. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of KeyNest.
Disclosure of your information
15. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
a. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
b. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 100 new businesses have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, locations in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
c. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
d. We may disclose your personal information to third parties;
e. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
f. If our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
Where we store your personal data
17. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be operated through a third party. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
18. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
19. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
20. KeyNest may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, including without limitation the third party payment platform, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
21. You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.