Careers at KeyNest
KeyNest is changing how people relate to their keys. We use smart RFID fobs to manage keys for thousands of clients across the UK, both at their own offices and through an extensive network of KeyNest Stores. We are the first UK company to partner with Airbnb, for whom we welcome thousands of guests every week.
We are looking for Partnership Manager to help us to grow our number of partner stores in London and beyond. This is a 6-months paid internship starting in June / July.
- Engage with our customers to find the best suitable partner stores for them
- Generate leads, place calls, send emails, or walk into potential locations to introduce KeyNest
- Pitch KeyNest to business owners/managers and on-board new stores and their staff
- Maintain existing relationships with business owners / managers
We are looking for
- An excellent communicator and outgoing personality
- Available to travel to different potential partner stores around London and beyond
- Proactive, self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
- Good at closing deals
- Experience as an Airbnb host / guest or experience in the property sector is a plus
What we offer
- Paid internship + reimbursement for work-related travel
- Important role in a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Central London office
- Possibility to be hired full-time
To apply for this internship, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you interested interested in being considered for a role in sales or marketing but we don't have a live role that suits you, please send your CV to email@example.com. We are always keen to hear from talented candidates with the passion and ambition to make their mark on our startup.
Keep an eye on this page for details of our live roles.